Friday, August 1, 2008

I GameDay Ritual And You Should Too!

If you love fantasy sports like Matt and I do (mainly baseball and football), then you need to check out http://www.gamedayritual.com/. I write about this purely because I love the site and hope more people find out about it because it truely is awesome. As far as I can tell, the website is still widely unknown to most people. I started playing 3 years ago and have come back every year since, because it is the most complex fantasy you can play. You really have to take a look for yourself, and I hope the one to five people who read this do.
Fantasy football season is coming, so are Matt and My rankings for players that are essential to every draft out there! Just kidding, you'd probably do just fine without us, maybe better. But, we're posting anyway, so be sure to keep checkin' in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GeekySpeaky: Submit Your Site! A1 Web Links -